Towards sites about LAON,
Laon and area as seen by...
Small Cities and Villages around :
Laonese Men and Women :
Monuments, Museums and
special places :
Lodging, Sports, Leisures :
The AISNE Departement (a departement in France is
similar with a county in the USA)
Towards sites and pages of our visitors, or
counselled by our visitors
- The website created by Terry Parnell, who
was on the american NATO AFB of Laon is absolutely to visit at www.66thsupply.com
- Reinier "Dutch" Kemeling, who served
on the Laon-Couvron NATO base, wrote a book of memories that is presented on his
- Many of those who came on the former Laon AF
Base also went on the RAF
- Reunions of the 126th
- The 405th
Bomb Squadron blog, by Tom Morgan.
- The 242nd
General Hospital at the end of WWII in Sissonne.
- www.rhbnc.ac.uk Royal Holloway University of London is a site proposed
by Edmund Spicer.
- www.randdorientalart.com is the site of D.J. Tollstrup, who was based
on Laon AFB and is now antique dealer with his wife Rhonda.
- An aviation
museum in Picardy, close to Beauvais.
- The Conde-Vraux
airfield 1939-1945 museum.
cemeteries in Picardy.
Mix' page on www.art02.com .
- Jeff Maddox, former Laon AB dependent, created
the site www.southsidereunion.com
- www.ifrance.com/kinderpassion : they live in Laon and present their
- Interesting websites by the laonnese
Olivier Bruaux : www.cinephoto.org
- Paul Dupre has his origins in Mons en
Laonnois. See his soccer club www.dragonsfc.org and
- Bruno Crémont's blogs : section
athlétisme Handisport chaunoise, section
basket Handisport chaunoise, and la
- A website for the Laon
lycées alumni by André Sinet.
Towards professional sites of
friends or supporters
And to propose a new link to a website you
know and you like,
please send the url to email@example.com
to Home page]